Resident University is about learning from experience… seminars and workshops that give space for sharing knowledge between residents.
Our on-line learning courses aim to help capture some of that know-how and make it available as a reminder to people who have attended the courses and also to a wider audience.
Current Modules: (Only trial versions available at present)
- An introduction to the Voluntary Sector (coming soon)
- Effective Management Committees & Governance
- Legal structures for voluntary & Community organisations
- Good Practice, Standards & Evaluation
- Organisation Policy Development
- Business Planning for Voluntary & Community Groups
- Developing a Fundraising Strategy
- Funding Applications & Bid Writing
You can comment on our courses using the comment box at the foot of each summary page or you can just leave a reply in the comments panel below.
If you would like us to develop a course not yet covered then please get in touch via firstname.lastname@example.org